Breakfast Croissants Stuffed with Ham and Gruyere
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Unroll crescent dough and separate individual rolls at perforations. Place 1 piece of ham and 1 tablespoon of Gruyere cheese in the center of each triangle. Fold over the 2 longer sides of the triangle, overlapping them to seal ham and cheese.
- Arrange crescents 1 inch apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Wrap crescents individually with wax paper and place into a large resealable bag. Place in the freezer.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 15 16.7 10.8 23 750 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this as an appetizer for company. They were easy and good. Finger food. I substituted Swiss for gruyere. I'll make them again for sure..