On-the-Go Breakfast Sandwiches
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"These breakfast sandwiches are perfect to grab and reheat for a quick on-the-go breakfast. They're fast to make and ingredients can be changed for personal customization. Try them with green chiles mixed into the eggs, a different type of cheese, bacon instead of sausage -- the possibilities are endless. Breakfast sandwiches can be frozen and reheated rather quickly."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 300
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Take each sausage patty and flatten it between a folded sheet of wax paper (I use a tortilla press to flatten mine). Freeze until semi-firm, about 30 minutes.
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook each sausage patty until lightly brown on each side, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer patties to a rack over an aluminum foil-lined pan to allow grease to drain off. Wipe grease from skillet.
- Beat eggs and adobo seasoning in a bowl until light and frothy.
- Spray an egg ring mold with cooking spray and place into skillet. Pour egg into mold. Cook until egg is set on the outside, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove mold and flip egg to cook on the opposite side until set, 2 to 4 minutes more. Repeat with remaining egg mixture to make 5 portions.
- Split sandwich rolls apart. Top one half of each with 1 cooked sausage, 1 egg portion, and an equal amount of Muenster cheese. Place other half of roll on top. Wrap each sandwich in wax paper and aluminum foil. Store in the freezer until ready to reheat and eat.
You might also like
Per Serving: 300 calories; 16.6 12.9 23.9 233 590 Full nutrition