Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 383
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place chile peppers in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Soak until soft, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chuck roast and season with salt and pepper. Cook meat until dark brown and crispy on all sides, 7 to 10 minutes.
- While meat cooks, combine softened chile peppers, onion, vinegar, garlic, lime juice, cumin, oregano, agave nectar, and cinnamon in a blender. Process sauce until smooth.
- Transfer browned meat and all juices to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Stir in sauce from the blender. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 60 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 26.2 8.2 27.4 103 89 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1