Ingredients35 m servings 129
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Place 8 wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining 8 wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- The easiest way to wedge a potato is to start by cutting it in half lengthwise. Place each half flesh-side down on the cutting board and cut each half lengthwise again. You will end up with 4 large wedges at this point. Cut each wedge in half lengthwise giving you a total of 8 wedges per potato.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 5.3 19 2.3 0 230 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
I used baby red potatoes cut into 4 or 6 wedges. The seasoning was flavorful and not overpowering. I'm new to air frying and like recipes that turn out right the first time. I would make this ag...
Cooked as the recipe. Really good. It was my trial run after getting an air fryer and I cooked up potatoes I was going to throw away. Excellent! Very excited about the possibilities.
Delicious, fast, and easy. I omitted chili powder for husband, but am sure that would make it even better. Also, if you have a larger air fryer, no need to do in batches. Mine was ready in 12 mi...
These came out great. I had 3 pretty enormous russets so I cut them into the wedges and then cut them in half horizontally. The spices were nice. I didn’t use the parsley. I am out. The lefto...
turned out good. I cooked them all at once. adjusted the times a little. I did cut each wedge in half.
My husband got me an air fryer for Christmas and this was the first recipe I tried. It was delicious! Next time I might try a pinch of cayenne in the spice mix but that's personal preference.