Air Fryer Potato Wedges
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 129
Original recipe yields 4 servings (16 potato wedges)
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Place 8 wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining 8 wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- The easiest way to wedge a potato is to start by cutting it in half lengthwise. Place each half flesh-side down on the cutting board and cut each half lengthwise again. You will end up with 4 large wedges at this point. Cut each wedge in half lengthwise giving you a total of 8 wedges per potato.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 5.3 19 2.3 0 230 Full nutrition