Ingredients35 m servings 129
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Place 8 wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining 8 wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- The easiest way to wedge a potato is to start by cutting it in half lengthwise. Place each half flesh-side down on the cutting board and cut each half lengthwise again. You will end up with 4 large wedges at this point. Cut each wedge in half lengthwise giving you a total of 8 wedges per potato.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 5.3 19 2.3 0 230 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
My husband got me an air fryer for Christmas and this was the first recipe I tried. It was delicious! Next time I might try a pinch of cayenne in the spice mix but that's personal preference.
Perfect texture. I will probably experiment w/ the spices next time but was very good as is.
I made without oil and salt to take to a neighborhood dinner. They had cooled by the time they got there, so I popped them into a 400* oven for 5 minutes and they came out hot and crisp.
turned out good. I cooked them all at once. adjusted the times a little. I did cut each wedge in half.
These fries were delicious. They were crunchy on the outside, and perfectly cooked inside. I’ll prepare this recipe often.