Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 165
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Scrape cucumber seeds into a fine mesh sieve and press out as much liquid as possible. Reserve liquid and roughly chop cucumbers.
- Combine cucumbers and cucumber liquid in the bowl of a food processor; process until smooth.
- Whisk cucumber puree and sour cream together in a bowl. Season with sugar and cayenne. Cover and refrigerate.
- Mash together mint, olive oil, and hazelnuts in a mortar and pestle until a paste forms. Season with salt and lemon juice.
- Divide gazpacho between individual bowls and place a spoonful of mint paste on top of each.
You might also like
Per Serving: 165 calories; 15.6 5.7 2.1 17 216 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1