Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 359
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic salt in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate lemon aioli until ready to use.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide asparagus stalks into groups of 3 to 5 stalks, depending on the thickness of the asparagus. Wrap each asparagus bundle tightly with 1 piece of bacon, overlapping slightly as you wrap and tucking the ends under the bacon so it holds securely.
- Place asparagus bundles in a single layer on a piece of aluminum foil. Spray bundles lightly with olive oil spray and top the bacon with cracked pepper.
- Grill asparagus bundles on the foil for 10 minutes. Flip each bundle and grill until bacon is cooked through and crisp, an additional 10 minutes. Serve with lemon aioli.
- Cook's Note:
- Grilling the asparagus on aluminum foil will prevent flare-ups from the bacon grease drips.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 34.1 5.7 9.2 33 730 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1