Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 118
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 patties)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place grated cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Wring cauliflower in a clean dish towel, squeezing out as much moisture as possible. Transfer cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, egg, bacon bits, chives, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Divide cauliflower mixture into 6 equal portions, making sure to leave space between each one. Flatten with your hands and shape into ovals.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Turn broiler on low and broil until crispy, about 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes to firm up.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, make your own bacon bits. Pan-fry 4 slices of bacon until crisp; crumble into small pieces.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 8.2 3 8.8 54 484 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1