Ingredients50 m servings 118
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place grated cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Wring cauliflower in a clean dish towel, squeezing out as much moisture as possible. Transfer cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, egg, bacon bits, chives, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Divide cauliflower mixture into 6 equal portions, making sure to leave space between each one. Flatten with your hands and shape into ovals.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Turn broiler on low and broil until crispy, about 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, make your own bacon bits. Pan-fry 4 slices of bacon until crisp; crumble into small pieces.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 8.2 3 8.8 54 484 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Makes 5 patties using a 1/4 cup measure if you use frozen riced cauliflower.
I forgot to nuke the cauliflower before I mixed all the ingredients but they still baked beautifully. I used thawed riced cauliflower from the frozen section. Everyone in my family loved them in...
The hash browns were gobbled up by my husband and I. Ours didn't look like the picture, but the only changes I made we're adding the bacon and green onions. I also used half Colby Jack and half ...
These are super delicious and easy when you use frozen cauliflower. They are small but worth it. I followed the directions without any changes. Thanks for such a great recipe.
These are so easy and delicious. I think I might fry them a little after they bake for extra crispness.