Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 1001
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 bowls)
- Mix Greek yogurt, oregano, lemon juice, black pepper, and granulated garlic together in a large bowl. Add chicken and coat with yogurt mixture. Cover and refrigerate; let marinate 1 1/2 hours.
- Combine chicken broth, quinoa, and garlic in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place peppers with cut sides down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Let peppers cool for a few minutes before slicing and placing in a bowl.
- Place tomatoes, chickpeas, olives, and onion each into a separate bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, feta cheese, lemon juice, black pepper, oregano, dill, and granulated garlic in a bowl. Whisk dressing, making sure to break up feta cheese.
- Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from heat and let rest about 10 minutes.
- Assemble 6 bowls by spooning quinoa into the bottom. Add cucumbers, roasted peppers, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas, and red onions around the perimeter of the bowl. Add chicken.
- Whisk dressing really well and spoon equally over bowls.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of dressing ingredients. The actual amount of dressing consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1001 calories; 70.2 46 47.3 121 1436 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1