Vegan Horchata Ice Cream
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 30 m servings 302
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 quart)
- Place coconut milk and coconut cream in the refrigerator.
- Place water and rice in a blender. Blend until rice is coarsely ground. Pulse until rice is finely ground. Pour mixture into a jar or bowl. Add vanilla bean halves and cinnamon stick pieces. Cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Strain rice 'milk' mixture through cheesecloth. Scrape vanilla seeds from the pod and add to the milk. Discard rice pulp and cinnamon stick pieces.
- Blend strained rice milk, coconut milk, coconut cream, brown rice syrup, and rum until well combined.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions, 15 to 20 minutes. Freeze the mixture for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you can't find brown rice syrup, use coconut syrup.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 15.8 35.4 4.3 0 18 Full nutrition