Keto Shrimp Scampi
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 224
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Cover shirataki noodles with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Return drained noodles to the saucepan and cook over medium heat to remove any excess moisture, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and stir until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Take care not to burn. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; stir for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, taking care not to overcook. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer shrimp to a bowl, reserving pan drippings in the skillet. Whisk lemon juice and white wine into the skillet. Add butter and cook until fully incorporated and sauce begins to thicken slightly, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return shrimp to the skillet. Add noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and toss to combine.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 13.2 6.8 19 191 461 Full nutrition