Keto Shrimp Scampi
Ingredients35 m servings 224
- Cover shirataki noodles with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Return drained noodles to the saucepan and cook over medium heat to remove any excess moisture, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Drizzle olive oil into a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and stir until translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Take care not to burn. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; stir for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, taking care not to overcook. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer shrimp to a bowl, reserving pan drippings in the skillet. Whisk lemon juice and white wine into the skillet. Add butter and cook until fully incorporated and sauce begins to thicken slightly, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return shrimp to the skillet. Add noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and toss to combine.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 13.2 6.8 19 191 461 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
If you are thinking of making this recipe, I urge you to use anything other than Miracle Noodles as the recipe calls for. This recipe was the first time I ever cooked or tasted them, and they w...
So much flavor! The shirataki noodles are not the same as real noodles, which you will miss. But they have zero calories and zero sodium so are well worth the substitution. Just get used to them...