Keto Shrimp Scampi with Broccoli Noodles
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut off broccoli florets and save for another use. Cut woody ends off the stems. Shave large knots off the stems using a vegetable peeler so that they are as uniform as possible. Cut into noodles using the smallest blade on a spiralizer.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli noodles, salt, and pepper; toss for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil and garlic in a separate skillet over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer shrimp to a bowl.
- Add wine, lemon juice, butter, basil, chives, and red pepper to the skillet. Whisk over medium heat for 3 minutes. Return shrimp to the skillet and toss to coat.
- Spoon broccoli noodles into 4 serving bowls. Top with shrimp mixture.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 1 teaspoon dried basil and 1 teaspoon dried chives for the fresh, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of broccoli. The actual amount of broccoli consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 14.2 12.8 23.5 188 334 Full nutrition