Rye and Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 113
Original recipe yields 42 servings (3 1/2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toast walnuts in a skillet until fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Chop coarsely.
- Stir rye flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Mix walnuts, oats, figs, and chocolate chips in a separate bowl.
- Beat butter in a stand mixer until light and fluffy. Add brown sugar; beat to incorporate. Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Add flour and oat mixtures to the bowl. Mix on low speed until thoroughly incorporated.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and arrange on the baking sheet about 2 1/2 inches apart. Press down with the back of a large spoon to flatten cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 16 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and cool on a rack.
Per Serving: 113 calories; 6.5 13.6 1.5 13 76 Full nutrition