Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
15 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 291
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cinnamon rolls)
- Combine water, sugar, and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Allow yeast to bloom until foamy, about 10 minutes.
- Gradually add flour to the yeast mixture. Heat butter in a small microwave-safe bowl until melted; add to the flour mixture. Add egg and salt. Mix until a soft, sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to the counter and cover with plastic wrap. Let rest until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Roll dough out to a 9x16-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread butter on top. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl; sprinkle over butter. Roll up dough tightly. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place rolls in the baking dish. Gently cover with a piece of foil. Allow rolls to rise in a warm area, about 25 minutes.
- Uncover rolls and bake in the preheated oven until centers are lightly golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- While rolls are cooling slightly, prepare the glaze. Combine powdered sugar, strawberry puree, vanilla extract, and salt; beat by hand or with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread over the tops of the rolls.
You might also like
Per Serving: 291 calories; 6.5 54.9 3.9 31 259 Full nutrition