Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 177
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix artichoke hearts, cream cheese spread, spinach, flour, garlic salt, thyme, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl.
- Coat a large nonstick baking pan with cooking spray; fill pan with the artichoke mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is hot and dip is bubbling, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip with Parmesan-style cheese.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 12.9 10.1 8.2 0 576 Full nutrition