Ingredients50 m servings 466
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, chili powder, and oregano. Stir until combined. Add shredded chicken, 1 cup enchilada sauce, and green chiles. Stir until well combined.
- Slice zucchini into thin, wide sheets using a vegetable peeler or a mandoline. Lay out 3 zucchini slices, slightly overlapping, and place a spoonful of the chicken mixture on top. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
- Spread remaining 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas. Sprinkle with Cheddar-Jack cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- Use red enchilada sauce if you prefer it.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 25.1 22.1 41 118 624 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Excellent dish with great flavor. Mine turned out more like a layered casserole (lasagna) since I didn't cut my zucchini thin enough to wrap but even in casserole form I highly recommend!
This was great! It was a little tough to manage the rolling, as my "thin" setting on my mandolin slicer wasn't quite thin enough. Now I'm tempted to get a vegetable sheet cutter to make these mo...
I made an enchilada lasagna instead of tolling them up and used thanksgiving turkey instead of chicken. Also found red sauce from Trader Joe’s so I used that. It was super good. I will definitel...