Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients11 h servings 305
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and grease lightly.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, coffee, and egg in a bowl and spread into the bottom of the prepared baking pan for the brownie layer.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy for the cheesecake layer. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Stir in mini chocolate chips. Spoon mixture gently over brownie layer to cover entire surface.
- Mix butter, light brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy as regular cookie dough. Add vanilla extract and salt. Add flour and mix to combine. Add full-size chocolate chips; mixture should be crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over cheesecake layer to cover entire surface. Press down lightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and cool 2 hours in the pan. Remove from pan still in aluminum foil and place in the freezer until completely cooled, 8 hours to overnight. Peel back aluminum foil and cut into 36 squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used brownie mix to make this easier, but any fudgey brownie recipe that yields enough for a 9x9-inch pan will work. The chocolate chip crumble can be reduced by half. Baking time may need to be reduced by a few minutes if the chocolate chip crumble is decreased. The texture of the cookie crumble softens after the bars have been frozen.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 18.7 34.1 3.5 41 118 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1