Bake Sale Golden Peanut Butter Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 177
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, brown sugar, and egg in a large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture appears crumbly. Stir in chopped peanuts.
- Set 2 cups of the peanut crumble aside. Press remaining mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Beat condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Spread over the prepared crust. Top with reserved peanut crumble.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Cool before cutting into bars.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 9 20.8 4.4 19 62 Full nutrition