Best Bake Sale Banana Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 medium muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine bananas, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Sift in brown sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt into a separate bowl. Slowly fold flour mixture into the banana mixture, being careful not to overmix.
- Scoop batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 27 minutes. Remove from the muffin tin and let cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure to sift dry ingredients to avoid lumps, which can lead to over-mixing later on.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 5.9 34.5 2.8 27 240 Full nutrition