Best Ever Deep-Dish Gooey Brownies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 7x11-inch pan of brownies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter the bottom of a 7x11-inch freezer-safe baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small pan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Add sugar and remove from heat. Stir in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add the butter-chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Immediately place brownies in the freezer to lock in the moisture.
- Cook's Note:
- For a little extra special touch, when the brownies are fresh and hot from the oven, place a Dove® White Chocolate on each brownie. Let the candies melt a little and then spread gently with a knife, leaving a nice layer of white chocolate on the brownies... mmmm mmm!
Per Serving: 294 calories; 14.4 41.5 5.1 67 273 Full nutrition