Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir frequently to avoid lumps, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and wipe away the water from the bottom of the bowl.
- Gradually whisk sugar into the chocolate-butter mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking until combined. Fold flour and cocoa powder into the batter. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to pull way from the pan and top is dry, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, butter, cocoa powder, and honey together in a bowl. Add milk gradually, stirring until icing reaches desired consistency. Spread over brownies while still warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 278 calories; 13.3 39.7 2.9 57 71 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1