Jackie's Stuffed Hot Banana Peppers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 peppers)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix cooked sausage, 4 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, pepperoni, eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Stuff each pepper with cheese mixture.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Add stuffed peppers, stacking them if needed. Cover with remaining sauce. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and any remaining cheese mixture. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and fragrant, at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also make these peppers in a slow cooker.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 18.5 10.9 19.3 82 742 Full nutrition