Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 stuffed peppers)
- Soak toothpicks in water for 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and cilantro in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut a slit lengthwise through each pepper without slicing it in half. Cut another slit about 1/4 inch from the stem across the previous slit, forming a 'T'. Remove seeds, as desired, using a paring knife.
- Fill each pepper with the cream cheese stuffing mixture using a small spoon. Wrap each pepper with a slice of raw bacon. Slide 1 toothpick through the center of each pepper to hold onto the bacon and keep pepper closed.
- Grill stuffed peppers for 15 minutes. Turn and cook until bacon is crisp, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Hungarian peppers are an excellent alternative to banana peppers if you like a little more heat and spice.
- Grilling is an excellent option for these tasty peppers, but keep a bottle of water handy to put out little fires from dripping bacon. You can also bake these on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- The cream cheese filling can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 19.7 4.9 7.8 59 406 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1