Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 163
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine zucchini, corn, butter, dill, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Toss to coat vegetables. Cover with tomato slices. Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper on top.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over the tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use frozen corn (thawed) if preferred.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 8.8 18.5 5.7 12 723 Full nutrition