Basil Pesto Salmon Parmesan
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 277
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pull out any salmon bones with pliers. Slice salmon into 5 equal portions. Place salmon skin side-down on a sheet of aluminum foil. Transfer to a large baking pan. Season salmon with salt and pepper; loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove baking pan from oven and uncover. Smear pesto over each portion of salmon. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Continue baking, uncovered, until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk butter and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Drizzle over salmon.
You might also like
Per Serving: 277 calories; 16 0.8 31 77 551 Full nutrition