0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 egg bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place a thin layer of potato slices in the bottom of each muffin cup. Add a little butter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs, tomato, bell pepper, spinach, ham, and onion together in a large bowl. Remove muffin tin from oven and ladle the egg mixture over the potatoes. Top each muffin cup with a mozzarella cube.
- Continue baking until egg bites are set, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute any other meat for the ham.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 6 8 6 123 111 Full nutrition