Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 egg bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place a thin layer of potato slices in the bottom of each muffin cup. Add a little butter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs, tomato, bell pepper, spinach, ham, and onion together in a large bowl. Remove muffin tin from oven and ladle the egg mixture over the potatoes. Top each muffin cup with a mozzarella cube.
- Continue baking until egg bites are set, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute any other meat for the ham.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 6 8 6 123 111 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a delish & quick breakfast. I load each muffin cup with and equal amount of ham, veggies and cheese first then pour egg mix on top so that each egg bite gets the same amount of ingred...