Instant Pot® Taco Bowls
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 792
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat oil. Add beef and cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Add onion, taco seasoning, 1/4 cup water, and garlic salt. Stir to combine.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Meanwhile, bring 2 1/2 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add rice and stir for 1 minute. Cover saucepan tightly. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Release pressure naturally according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Divide beef and rice among 6 reusable containers. Top with equal amounts of black beans, corn, and Cheddar cheese. Cover and refrigerate.
Per Serving: 792 calories; 38.2 68 44.4 123 2577 Full nutrition