0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 177
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 cups)
- Soak oats in enough cool water to cover them. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain the oats using a mesh colander. Combine oats, 3 cups water, and dates in a large bowl. Allow to sit undisturbed until skin on the dates softens, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer oat mixture to a blender. Pulse the mixture a few times and then leave on medium-high speed until completely smooth, about 1 minute. Drain oat milk through a nut bag or cheesecloth to remove all solids. Serve cold or warm.
- Cook's Notes:
- This can be used for cooking or baking. However, omit the dates if preparing a savory dish.
- If using rolled oats, the initial soaking time in step 1 should be overnight. Discard the water and follow the instructions from step 2 onwards.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 2.7 33.6 5.5 0 13 Full nutrition