Halloumi Skewers with Tahini Sauce and Dukkah
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 662
Original recipe yields 3 servings (6 skewers)
- Combine halloumi cheese, eggplant, red onion, red bell pepper, whole cherry tomatoes, and whole radishes in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice on top. Sprinkle black pepper and ras el hanout over the mix. Toss to coat. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Slide 1 piece each eggplant, bell pepper, onion, halloumi cheese, tomato,radish, halloumi cheese, onion, bell pepper, and eggplant onto a skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers, cheese, and vegetables. Reserve any remaining marinade in the bowl.
- Place skewers on the preheated grill. Brush with reserved marinade and turn skewers to cook evenly on each side, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix tahini and lemon juice together in a bowl. Place 2 cooked skewers on each plate. Drizzle tahini sauce equally over each. Top with fresh cilantro and dukkah before, and serve with lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 662 calories; 57.7 40.5 27.7 57 993 Full nutrition