Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 168
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Put celery root in a bowl. Pour in water and lime juice. Mix and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Make the mayo sauce. Mix together vegan mayonnaise, mustard, and horseradish powder. Keep covered in the refrigerator until needed.
- Drain the celery root sticks, dry, and place back into a bowl. Drizzle oil over the fries and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Add celery root to the air fryer basket. Cook, checking for doneness halfway through, about 10 minutes. Shake the basket and continue cooking until fries are crisp and browned, about 8 minutes more.
- Serve fries immediately with vegan mayo on the side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 168 calories; 12.9 13 1.8 0 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1