Keto Matcha Mint Bars
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Angela Sackett | Superhotmama
"These bars are reminiscent of Thin Mints® in flavor. They're bright and refreshing and full of fats but low in carbs. They actually come together very quickly! Store in refrigerator; these will soften/melt at room temperature. Consume or freeze within 24 hours to avoid losing the bright green color."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 276
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, butter, cocoa powder, and stevia powder together. Press mixture into the lined pan to form a crust. Freeze for 15 minutes while making the filling.
- Combine coconut butter, avocados, stevia powder, matcha, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Blend using an electric mixer until combined. Pour and spread filling onto the crust and freeze.
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and liquid stevia thoroughly. Spread topping over the chilled bars and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- If preferred, use any 1-to-1 low-carb sweetener.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 26.1 12.6 4.3 8 29 Full nutrition