Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 21
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 tots)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add sweet potatoes. Boil until potatoes can be pierced with a fork but are still firm, about 15 minutes. Do not over-boil, or they will be messy to grate. Drain and let cool.
- Grate sweet potatoes into a bowl using a box grater. Carefully mix in Cajun seasoning. Form mixture into tot-shaped cylinders.
- Spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Place tots in the basket in a single row without touching each other or the sides of the basket. Spray tots with olive oil spray and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Heat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and cook tots for 8 minutes. Turn, spray with more olive oil spray, and sprinkle with more sea salt. Cook for 8 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may need to cook tots in batches depending on the size of your air fryer basket.
Per Serving: 21 calories; 0 4.8 0.4 0 36 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Pretty tasty. My kids liked these a lot. They go very well with hamburgers. The sweet and spicy were a nice contrast. I burned the first batch so watch the times. Thank you for the recipe.