Turkey Zucchini Meatballs with Roasted Pepper Dipping Sauce
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine turkey, zucchini, egg, bread crumbs, olives, feta cheese, and Greek seasoning in a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- Form meatballs using an ice cream scoop and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, place Greek yogurt, red pepper strips, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Serve dipping sauce alongside meatballs.
You might also like
Per Serving: 215 calories; 13.7 3.8 19.4 100 387 Full nutrition