Vegan Pumpkin Macaroni and Cheese
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 547
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain pasta and return to the pot.
- Combine flour and oil in the same pot and mix until a smooth paste is formed. Add oat milk slowly. Incorporate pumpkin, whisking until thoroughly combined. Add garlic salt and 4 ounces vegan cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Fill 3 individual oval gratin casserole dishes with the pasta mixture. Top equally with remaining vegan cheese.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 1 to 3 minutes. Serve warm.
- Cook's Note:
- Alternatively,you can use all the shreds in the mixture and forgo broiling it.
Per Serving: 547 calories; 19 74.1 16.5 0 2117 Full nutrition