Halloween Finger Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 74
Original recipe yields 50 servings (50 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar together using an electric mixer until fluffy. Blend in vanilla extract and salt. Mix in flour and ground pecans. Shape about 1 tablespoon of dough into a finger, about 3 inches long and 3/4 inch wide. Repeat with remaining dough to form about 50 fingers total.
- Place fingers 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet; they will expand a little while baking. Stick an almond 'nail' onto the end of each finger. Lightly score some 'knuckles' into the centers using a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and very lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute almond extract for the vanilla if you prefer.
- Ground almonds can be substituted for the pecans.
Per Serving: 74 calories; 5.5 5.6 0.9 10 24 Full nutrition