0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
- Process cookies in a food processor until reduced to coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 tablespoon for decoration; combine the rest with butter and sugar. Spread mixture onto the bottom of the prepared pan, pressing down firmly to form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove; reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together using an electric mixer until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla extract. Blend well. Pour filling into the cooled crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is nearly set, about 30 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cheesecake inside to cool, at least 30 minutes. Continue cooling in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Decorate with reserved cookie crumbs.
You might also like
Per Serving: 375 calories; 27.8 27 5.9 107 271 Full nutrition