Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 m servings 371
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place mushrooms in a dry skillet over medium heat. Cook until they begin to brown and release moisture, 3 to 5 minutes. Add oil and garlic. Fry until softened, about 3 minutes more.
- Beat eggs together in a bowl. Add 1/2 the Parmesan cheese. Mix well and stir into cooked mushroom mixture.
- Serve the pasta topped with mushroom sauce and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Use any dried pasta you prefer.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 7.9 57.8 16.7 99 144 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1