Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine tomatoes, olives, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and capers together in a bowl. Place flour in a shallow bowl.
- Place fish on a flat work surface and season with salt and pepper. Dredge one side of each fillet in flour.
- Heat oil in a large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish, flour-side down, and saute for 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Stir broth into skillet and scrape the bottom to deglaze. Add 1/2 the tomato mixture. Add onion, garlic, bay leaves, and thyme. Saute 3 minutes more. Nestle fillets into the skillet.
- Place skillet in the preheated oven and roast until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove and discard bay leaves. Add remaining tomato mixture to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Serve fillets topped with tomato mixture.
You might also like
Per Serving: 340 calories; 13.4 20.9 34.1 70 604 Full nutrition