Kale Pesto Alfredo
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 473
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine kale, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, pine nuts, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor; blend until pesto is combined.
- Place butter and chopped garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until garlic starts to brown, about 3 minutes. Add milk and Parmesan cheese; stir until incorporated and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Add pesto to the saucepan and stir until incorporated.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute spinach for kale.
- Substitute Romano cheese for the Parmesan if preferred.
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 473 calories; 39.3 17.9 16.6 50 492 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1