Seafood Medley Ceviche
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"The combination of the different types of seafood marinated in citrus juices is sure to get heads turning at your table! This recipe really lets the seafood shine with every bite while being complemented by the spice of the serrano and the flavor of the other added vegetables and seasonings. Serve with chips, on a tostada, or eat it right out of the bowl! Enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine scallops, shrimp, tilapia, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and serrano in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring every so often.
- Combine avocado, tomato, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Whisk tomato and clam juice, vinegar, salt, lemon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and white pepper together in a small bowl. Pour over avocado mixture and stir well.
- Drain some of the citrus juices off the seafood mixture and fold in avocado-tomato juice mixture. Stir together and refrigerate for another 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can mix and match other types of seafood such as red snapper, halibut, sea bass, flounder, crab meat, or swordfish. Feel free to add more seafood then the recipe calls for if you wish to, I know I do sometimes.
- If you like it spicier, add in an extra serrano to the mixture.
- Also, if you love onion, feel free to add the entire onion instead of just half.
- Editor's Note:
- Consuming raw seafood may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 5 13.5 18 63 490 Full nutrition