Eggless Organic Turkey Meatballs For Baby
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 38
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 small meatballs)
- Place sweet potato in a pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mash sweet potato in a bowl. Add turkey, oat cereal, and applesauce. Mix by hand. Roll mixture into 16 to 20 small balls; arrange them on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 20 minutes. Remove meatballs form oven and let cool. Break into pieces or serve whole.
- Cook's Note:
- Defrost frozen meatballs in a covered pan over medium-low heat for10 minutes.
Per Serving: 38 calories; 1.2 3.8 3.1 10 16 Full nutrition