Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 854
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pat fish dry with paper towels and lightly season with seafood seasoning.
- Coat an ovenproof skillet with oil and heat over medium-high heat until oil begins to shimmer but not smoke, about 1 minute. Place seasoned fish in the hot skillet and cook until lightly brown on 1 side, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn fish over and place skillet in the preheated oven. Roast until fish flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 9 minutes. Transfer fish to a plate and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Drain any excess oil from the skillet and return to the stove over medium-high heat. Add pineapple juice and scrape the bottom of the pan to release any browned bits. Add wine, chicken stock, and cream. Simmer until as thick as desired, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, add mustard and butter. Whisk until melted and smooth. Serve sauce over roasted sea bass.
You might also like
Per Serving: 854 calories; 65 16.8 44.8 280 425 Full nutrition