Ingredients50 m servings 543
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Crispy Chicken Strips on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in vermicelli pasta and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
- While Chicken Strips and vermicelli are cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and saute garlic and onion for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and heat for an additional 5 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes and sauce; bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in tomato paste, salt, pepper, and basil and continue to heat for 10 minutes.
- When Crispy Chicken Strips are cooked, remove from oven and leave on the same baking sheet. Place 1 slice of mozzarella cheese on each Chicken Strip and cover with 1/4 cup of the basil tomato sauce. Return to the oven and heat for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve over drained vermicelli.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 21.3 59.1 31.5 62 1846 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
8.26.18 Made the sauce in the morning before heading out to do yard work, and just reheated for dinner, making this an extremely easy meal in the evening. I did add some red pepper flakes and ...
This was a nice balance of convenience and homemade. Great for a busy weeknight! The only one thing I would change next time would be to blend the diced tomatoes. Great recipe and one I will mak...
This was very tasty. It is easy to make. I could get used to making this on a regular basis. Great job Tyson for coming up with a great quick chicken parm recipe.
My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. The sauce was so tasty until I added the salt. Next time I make this I will reduce the amount of salt. Otherwise it's a great recipe.
This was a great meal!!! The sauce was very easy to make, I I just added some wine and fresh oregano. The breaded chicken delicious. The whole family loved it.
My family loves Chicken Parmesan. This recipe was very easy to make and didn't take long to make. I would definitely make it again.
We really enjoyed this recipe! Because I only make Chicken Parm from scratch, I was skeptical of using frozen, prepared chicken . To my surprise, the chicken was crispy on the outside and juic...