Brie and Prosciutto Asparagus Bundles
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place asparagus spears in a resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, and mustard in a bowl. Pour over asparagus in the bag and distribute evenly. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Divide asparagus into bundles of 3 stalks each. Cut prosciutto slices in half lengthwise and lay on a cutting board. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each bundle to create 7 or 8 bundles. Place bundles in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until asparagus is tender, 14 to 16 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and set oven to broil. Place 1 slice of Brie cheese on top of each bundle and sprinkle with crushed walnuts. Return to the oven and broil until cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute.
- Cook's Note:
- If asparagus stalks are thicker, use only 2 per bundle.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 28.4 5.8 17.5 66 1035 Full nutrition