Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 125
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 cups of broccoli)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Toss broccoli, oil, pepper, garlic powder, and salt together in a bowl. Make sure broccoli is well coated.
- Grill broccoli, turning as needed, until lightly browned and fork-tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and top with Cheddar cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Medium Cheddar cheese will also do.
- For an even smokier flavor, use chipotle pepper flakes.
- Consider using a grill basket if you are intimidated by grilling your broccoli directly over the flame.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 9.5 7.6 4.6 7 315 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1