Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 12 servings (6 jumbo and 6 standard muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a jumbo 6-cup muffin tin and 1/2 of a standard muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix almond milk and vinegar together. Set aside until milk appears curdled, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk almond milk mixture, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, applesauce, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Fold in flour mixture using a rubber spatula until batter is just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fill each jumbo muffin cup with 1/2 cup batter. Fill each standard muffin cup with 1/4 cup batter.
- Mix oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt together to make streusel topping. Rub in coconut oil until large clumps form. Fold in pecans. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the streusel over the jumbo muffins. Top standard-sized muffins with 1 tablespoon streusel.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Bake standard-sized muffins for 5 to 8 minutes more. Bake jumbo muffins for 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from the tins.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The streusel topping is optional.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 8.2 36.8 4 0 467 Full nutrition