Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 448
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 10-inch quiche)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a pie plate with crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is set, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add leek and onions; cook and stir until soft and golden, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Place ground chicken in the same saucepan. Cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until chicken starts to brown but is still slightly pink, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk oat milk, eggs, flour, and yogurt together in a large bowl.
- Spread leek mixture onto the bottom of the crust. Add chicken. Sprinkle mushrooms on top, followed by Gouda cheese. Pour egg mixture over the pie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on top, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any semi-hard cheese you prefer.
- The cheesy quiche crust from this site works well in this recipe.
Per Serving: 448 calories; 23.1 36.8 22.8 138 404 Full nutrition