Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 stuffed pepper halves)
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine venison, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese, stuffing mix, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix until well blended. Add enough cream to create a thick, doughy texture. Add cooked onions and mix to blend.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a glass baking dish.
- Arrange bell pepper halves in the prepared baking dish, cut-sides up. Form meat mixture into 8 meatballs using your hands. Stuff meatballs into bell pepper halves in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese and continue baking until melted and starting to brown, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 407 calories; 22.7 24.1 26.7 133 579 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were the best stuffed peppers. My daughter had no idea that I used deer meat! I was unsure of the ingredients and thought it might need something more but followed the recipe and they were...