0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 stuffed pepper halves)
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine venison, 1/2 the Cheddar cheese, stuffing mix, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt in a bowl. Mix until well blended. Add enough cream to create a thick, doughy texture. Add cooked onions and mix to blend.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a glass baking dish.
- Arrange bell pepper halves in the prepared baking dish, cut-sides up. Form meat mixture into 8 meatballs using your hands. Stuff meatballs into bell pepper halves in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes. Top with remaining Cheddar cheese and continue baking until melted and starting to brown, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 22.7 24.1 26.7 133 579 Full nutrition