Keto Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 736
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 stuffed chicken breasts)
- Combine basil, olive oil, pine nuts, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a blender. Process until well blended. Transfer pesto to a container and store in the refrigerator until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower in a steamer insert inside a saucepan filled with 1 inch of water. Cover saucepan, bring to a boil, and steam cauliflower until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer cooked cauliflower to the blender; add 2 tablespoons of pesto and blend.
- Mix garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Place chicken on a work surface and rub spice mixture equally into breasts.
- Make a deep cut in the side of each breast to create an opening for stuffing. Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry chicken on both sides until slightly browned, about 5 minutes total.
- Return chicken to the work surface and let cool until safe to handle. Spoon pesto-cauliflower mixture into the pocket of each breast and place on a rimmed baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- You can use walnuts in place of pine nuts, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 736 calories; 64 16.8 30.7 65 259 Full nutrition