Smoked Corn on the Cob with Bourbon Butter
"Sweet summer corn is lightly smoked and covered in a subtle, yet delicious bourbon-cinnamon butter. If you already have other foods going in your smoker at a higher temp, throw the corn in - just reduce the time slightly. I like using maple or fruit woods, but for a smokier flavor, use hickory or mesquite."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 ears)
- Pull corn husks back to remove and discard the silk. Pull husks back over the corn. Soak corn in a pot of water for 1 hour.
- Place butter in a small dish. Add bourbon and cinnamon and carefully mix with a fork until well incorporated.
- Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Place corn, unstacked, onto wire racks. Place the racks into the smoker. Add wood chips according to manufacturer's directions. Smoke until corn is tender, turning halfway through, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Pull husks off corn and spread the bourbon butter over corn. Sprinkle with salt.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 12.6 17.2 3 31 115 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1