Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 284
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 skewers)
- Place skewers in a baking dish or tray and cover with water. Soak for 2 hours.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, oil, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, and red chile flakes in a large bowl. Add shrimp and marinate for 1 hour.
- Thread 4 shrimp, pineapple, and bell pepper onto each skewer in an alternating pattern.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill skewers until shrimp are opaque throughout and vegetables are tender, basting with hoisin sauce, about 4 minutes on each side. Serve with coconut sprinkled on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 284 calories; 16 19.4 16.9 128 1565 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1